Cinesite would like to hear from experienced VFX Supervisors for up coming projects.
The main focus of the position will be to oversee the VFX Supervision work and provide creative and technical leadership for the VFX teams working on a specific feature film project.
• Experience supervising both on-set and in-house overseeing CG and 2D teams.
• Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills.
• Thorough understanding of the visual effects process and the ability to interpret the artistic brief from the Director / Production VFX Supervisor.
• You must have experience of managing all aspects of post-production including bidding and script breakdowns, scheduling, pipelines etc.
• Good technical understanding of CG pipelines and the ability to specify efficient workflows and identify additional tools required.
• Previous experience with team management and task assignment for large team sizes including dealing with work related issues.
• Previous film industry experience with the ability to ensure artists work is of a high standard both artistically and technically.
• Previous experience training, mentoring and recruiting CG Artists would be beneficial.
We welcome applications from VFX Supervisors and experienced CG and 2D Supervisors. Along with your CV please submit a showreel demonstrating previous visual effects experience.
Sending your application
Please don't submit master copies as we can't return anything you send in to support your application.
There is no need to send in hard copies of your CV and showreel if you have applied online.
Unfortunately due to the large number of applications we receive we can only reply to your application if we're inviting you for an interview.