Cinesite Montreal is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to assist with the Receptionist’s daily tasks and help out in the Admin/Runner team to ensure the artists have everything they need to carry out their work. This is an entry-level position involving a wide range of mostly administrative tasks.
- Meet and greet visitors in a friendly and welcoming manner. Effectively manage unexpected visitors, clients, contractors etc. until they leave the Reception area
- Ensure that all temporary entry passes are accounted for each day
- Answer incoming calls promptly and politely and transfer all internal calls
- Update and distribute the company telephone lists. Obtain new joiner internal extension details and update the company staff website with relevant contact information
- Receive and log all deliveries in line with the company procedure. Notify and follow up with staff as a priority
- Handle shipping requirements (FedEx, couriers, post) and Post Office runs
- Make day-to-day purchases from Petty Cash as per company procedure
- Place weekly orders for kitchen supplies and stationery
- Order evening meals for employees
- Manage the meeting room schedules, and ensure that runners prepare lunches and refreshments as needed
- Greet new joiners as per company procedure (prepare notebook and pen, take their photo on their first day)
- Help the receptionist with travel and accommodation bookings if and when required
We’d like to talk to you if you have/are:
- Solid knowledge of Word and Excel, as well as Google Calendars and Documents
- An excellent telephone manner
- Fluent in French and English, both oral and written
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- A friendly and helpful manner
- Trustworthy, reliable and punctual, able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Calm under pressure
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY