The Role: You will work to maintain a style of performance for the project and create characters that will resonate with the audience and to help create an engaging animated film of top quality, while managing and reducing the complexities of production.
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- Experience working in CG animation, including an in-depth understanding of anatomy, shot composition and the principals of animation
- A strong background in feature CG character animation a plus
- Strong creative skills and a thorough understanding of the techniques required to animate characters that match the voice acting and the intent of the scene
- Abilities in acting, timing and staging
- Previous experience animating a stereoscopic feature a plus
- Excellent Maya skills, and a good understanding of how to best use facial and body pose libraries
- Ability to work within an established pipeline and learn to use custom tools
- A thorough understanding of the feature animation pipeline from modeling through rigging, animation and rendering
- Ability to work well in a team and solve shot specific issues independently
- Ability to project requirements and work within a deadline
- A basic understanding of rigging techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A degree and/or diploma in fine arts, animation or equivalent experience preferred
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, world leading, award winning work.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly, if it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY