Cinesite Montreal is seeking a DMP/Environment Artist to join our VFX team. The ideal candidate should be motivated and well-organized, with the desire to work within a fast-paced team of highly-skilled and experienced artists.
The Role: You will be to creating photo-realistic digital matte paintings and environments for feature films.
We’d like to talk to you if you have the following:
- Photoshop CS and a good working knowledge of professional 3D software (e.g. Maya, Modo).
- Good working knowledge of 2.5D projection is preferred (e.g. Nuke).
- Verifiable previous experience working on high-end projects within a film post-production environment. Your portfolio must be comprised of 90% matte paintings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and take direction from Cinesite’s Producers and Supervisors as appropriate.
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY