Cinesite London is seeking an FX TD to join our visual effects team. The ideal candidate should be motivated and well-organized, with the desire to work within a fast-paced team of highly-skilled and experienced artists.
The Role: You will be working with both proprietary and commercial tools to create a range of effects using fluids, cloth, particles and rigid body dynamics.
We’d like to talk to you if you have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and/or Houdini and the use of fluids, cloth, particles and/or rbd’s
- Experience in creating photorealistic effects such as fire, smoke, destruction, clothing, water and dust
- A thorough understanding of simulation techniques and technologies relating to Effects
- A good working knowledge of Mantra and/or Arnold and experience with lighting and rendering effects is an advantage
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to trouble shoot pipeline issues as well as being able to resolve shot-specific technical challenges independently
- A solid understanding of the requirements of other areas of visual effects, from modelling and lighting, to rigging and animation
- Previous film industry experience essential
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge , award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY