Cinesite Montreal is seeking a Feature Animation Production Coordinator. The ideal candidate is highly organized and motivated, and enjoys being part of top quality and fast paced animation studio.
- Communicate with Production Manager daily regarding the status of the production
- Oversee assigned departments, including both Pre-Production and Editorial
- Work closely with the Director, Head of Story, Producer, Art Director and other members of the production team to ensure that the creative vision is being implemented and maintained
- Coordinate the workflow for all artists
- Coordinate the creation, review and turnover of pre-production materials to editorial and other departments
- Maintain and report on the status of assigned departments, including accurate understanding of progress on an asset or shot-by-shot basis
- Be able to understand and manage to the departmental schedule
- Update asset management system, similar to F-Track
- Facilitate communication in a timely manner between departments, production and management
- Complete script and storyboard breakdowns for assets and shot elements
- Flag potential delays or problems to Production Manager and Line Producer
- Run department meetings
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- 1+ years professional experience required, Feature Animation or Animated Television experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Excel and Asset Management Systems
- Knowledge of Photoshop, AVID, Maya and ability to work in proprietary systems a plus
- Intense passion for creating a film that will set itself apart from other films currently in production
- Ability to work collaboratively and on a deadline
- Bachelor degree preferred
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY