Cinesite London is seeking a Senior Modeller to join our team. The ideal candidate should be motivated and well-organised, with the desire to work within a fast-paced team of highly-skilled and experienced artists.
- Create accurate digital assets from the supplied reference material and/or concept artwork.
- Apply and adjust UV’s, working closely with texture artists to ensure UVs are positioned and scaled efficiently.
- Provide CG Supervisor and Producers with progress reports on an “as needed” basis.
- Work with animators and riggers to resolve technical issues and optimise assets for animation and liaise with Lighting TD’s to ensure assets are optimised for render.
We’d like to talk to you if you have the following:
- Thorough understanding of the modelling process and the ability to both interpret designs and accurately match photographic reference material
- Excellent Maya polygon and subdivision surface modelling skills and the ability to apply and manage UV’s
- Previous experience creating photorealistic organic and hard surface digital models
- Good understanding of the visual effects pipeline from modelling through animation, texturing, and rendering
- Ability to work well in a team and solve asset specific issues independently
- Experience leading and training others.
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY