Cinesite Vancouver is currently seeking Assistant Technical Directors to join our Pipeline team!
This is a great opportunity to explore the possibilities of an animation pipeline and understand the backbone that keeps the studio running. You will be working closely with our pipeline teams in Vancouver and Montreal in order to effectively work together to help create The Addams Family!
If you are someone who enjoys technical problem solving, working as part of a team and exploring the possibilities of a pipeline role, apply now!
Reports to: Pipeline Supervisor and Asset Supervisors
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Ingestion of Assets from our Montreal Studio
- Work with the Asset Leads and TDs to ensure assets are correctly converted.
- Collaborate with the artists to ensure efficiencies
- Adapt to the priorities and requirements of the show
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working with Maya (xGen, grooming tools preferred) and/or Katana.
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems
- Some Python Scripting ability
- Strong communication
- Enthusiastic, highly adaptable and able to pivot on a dime
- Thrives on continuous improvement and creating efficiencies
- Previous work experience in Visual Effects, Games or another related industry is preferred
P.S. Our studio is built on respect and inclusion – it is a safe place for all to come to work. No jerks allowed! That includes respecting and accepting individual differences and preferences, creating equality and equity in our practices, and including everyone to create a sense of belonging. We are a work in progress and are always striving to improve.APPLY