Cinesite London is seeking an animator to join our visual effects team. The ideal candidate should be motivated and well-organized, with the desire to work within a fast-paced team of highly-skilled and experienced artists.
The Role: You will be creating naturalistic motion, for hard surface objects and characters within Cinesite’s pipeline, using commercial and proprietary software and tools.
We’d like to talk to you if you have the following:
- Excellent Maya animation skills
- Previous experience creating naturalistic creature and/or character animation and vehicle or other hardsurface motion
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to analyse organic motion and have a good understanding of realistic weight and timing
- Ability to work well within a team environment and take direction from Cinesite’s Animation Director and Supervisors as appropriate
- Solid drawing ability and/or traditional animation skills are advantageous
- Previous film industry experience essential
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge , award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY