Cinesite Montreal is recruiting an Assistant to support the COO and other Executives (Head of HR/Recruiting, Finance Director, and Head of Production VFX) to provide personalized administrative support related to the studio’s executives’ working life. The Assistant will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the management team. The ideal candidate is a proactive multi-tasker, autonomous and organized with a keen eye for detail. With the ability to adapt to change and excel in fast paced environments, the candidate will be a key member that can be relied on for all administrative support and projects for the studio.
- Proactively manage the logistics of shared calendar events (time, location, hospitality)
- Coordinate various calls, meetings and gatherings (client calls, business meetings, celebrations, etc.), changing and rearranging meetings as needed
- Attend senior management meetings and take clear and complete minutes
- Compile, organize and disseminate meeting materials and follow-up actions
- Prepare presentations, reports, expense reports and other documents
- Host visitors (clients, VAN/LDN counterparts, potential candidates, etc.) and spearhead the creation of their itineraries
- Arrange relocation for all new joiners including flight and accommodation bookings
- Coordinate cost-effective travel arrangements for all executives
- Submit requests for required purchases
- Manage special projects, including research and coordinating ad hoc assignments pertaining to the studio or the group at large
- Track projects and priorities and ensure that results are delivered in a timely manner
- Uphold the integrity and confidentiality of studio information
We’d like to talk to you if you have the following:
- 3-5 years of administrative experience at the senior management level
- Highly proficient in Word and Excel, as well as Google Calendars and Documents
- Fluent in French and English, both oral and written
- Perceptive and proactive to executive and business needs
- Experience in coordinating travel logistics
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Friendly and helpful demeanor, calm under pressure
- Autonomous, trustworthy and reliable
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY