Cinesite Vancouver is currently seeking Modeling artists to join our team. We are looking for solid skills in character modeling to work in our Vancouver studio. If you want to join a fast-paced studio, apply now!
Our Modeling team
At Cinesite Vancouver, the modeling department is responsible for creating characters, props and set models that support the artistic goals and story concepts of the production. In Modeling we interpret 2D designs and create 3D objects in line with the style and direction of the production.
If this all sounds like a role for you, apply!
What you will be doing
- Working with the modeling Supervisor/Lead to help realize the Production Designers vision for various assets
- Create, modify and document templates for other artists to use
- Troubleshoot technical issues and flag workflow inefficiencies
- Creating feature quality models to pass to the rigging and animation teams
What you bring to the team
- Proficient in Maya and Zbrush
- Efficient time management and strong understanding of resource management
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent at building digital characters as per the projects’ requirements
- In-depth knowledge of human and animal anatomy, physical motion, weight, balance and form
- Excellent at translating 2D designs into 3D objects
- Strong ability to produce optimized assets that work efficiently
- In depth understanding of topology, and effectively apply it to make models
P.S. Our studio/company is built on respect and inclusion – it is a safe place for all to come to work. No jerks allowed!APPLY