The Role: You will be integrating live-action, 3D and digital matte painting elements to create the final shot.
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- Extensive working experience with node-based compositing systems. Nuke experience is essential
- A good understanding of photographic principles and CG Compositing techniques is essential
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working on high end projects within a film post-production environment
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work well in a team and a sound knowledge of post-production for films
- Working experience on stereoscopic projects, either stereoscopic compositing or conversion of monoscopic footage to stereo, is advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work well within a team environment and take direction from Cinesite’s Producers and Supervisors as appropriate
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, world leading, award winning work.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly, if it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY