The concept artist will produce key illustrations which communicate the vision of any given project, be it a live show at the studio or any forthcoming pitch work that Cinesite will be actively engaged with.
- 5+ years of experience working as a professional concept artist for films, TV or games.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills – we are looking for a team player who is proactive and self-motivated.
- The ability to take direction and the willingness to participate in critiquing your own work.
- The ability to think fast on your feet and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, ie, flexibility and great time management skills.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong grasp of art fundamentals, such as composition, lighting, perspective, shape language and narrative design.
- Great visual research and reference skills.
- The ability to work within various categories of design, including characters, creatures, environments and key assets.
- A passion for films and narrative.
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, world leading, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where everyone values excellence, expertise and expression; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work that we are all proud to put our name to.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly, if it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY