Cinesite London is seeking a Data Operator to join our great team. As a Data Operator you will be supporting data transfers in and out of our studio in accordance with our secure policies, maintain and monitor the company’s render farm to ensure our rendering resources are managed efficiently as well as importing all show data into our production pipeline.
- Monitor and maintain Cinesite’s render farm by prioritizing jobs as requested by production.
- Notify Artists of any issues with their render jobs.
- Upload and download digital data to/from clients using a variety of secure data transfer methodologies.
- Transfer data from physical drives to Cinesite’s storage.
- Gate-keep Cinesite’s physical media.
- Import/Publish all new production data to Cinesite’s pipeline, ready for shot production.
- Package and create publicity stills as required from Marketing and/or Public Relations.
- Package and create showreels for the company and for artists.
- Housekeep production and offline storage space.
- Support monitor calibration according to Cinesite’s guidelines if needed.
- Perform data migration across multiple storage tiers in use at Cinesite.
- Document and maintain procedures for the team.
- Any other job-related tasks.
We’d like to talk to you if you have/are:
- Good working knowledge of Linux (command line), Windows and MAC
- Good knowledge of the Film Industry and related processes
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible nature, able to adapt to changing production requirements
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you would like to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY