Here at Cinesite Vancouver we are excited about ramping up on our next productions! If you are an Environments Designer with a good sense of colour, proportions and fun, looking to join a great team on exciting features, apply now!
Our Design team
The design department is responsible for developing the visual look and tone of a film. In design we look for a good understanding of scale, proportion, volume, perspective, colour, lighting and rendering for CG animation.
If you are a skilled designer with experience on animated features or high end animated tv shows, get in touch.
What you will be doing
- Work with the Art Director and Production Designer to create designs that convey action, attitude and emotion
- Create designs that are in line with the stylistic requirements of the show
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
- Creating unique and original concept art
- Develop environments and props from a given concept to pass to modeling
What you bring to the team
- New ideas and approaches
- A quirky, creative mind
- A passion for creating a unique world and characters
- Experience in feature film or TV storyboard production
- Drawing skills and an understanding of staging and composition
- An understanding of cinematic techniques
- Proficient in Photoshop
P.S. Our studio/company is built on respect and inclusion – it is a safe place for all to come to work. No jerks allowed!APPLY