Cinesite is recruiting a IT Technicien that will be responsible for supporting all Hardware Deployment/Moves, Meeting/Review Room Audio/Visual issues, and general first level Hardware/Software issues.
- Provide day-to-day first level technical desktop support for the company’s VFX/FA artists using Linux, OS X and Windows workstations and laptops.
- Troubleshoot first level hardware issues for the workstations, laptops, monitors, design tablets and printers.
- Set up and configure workstations, laptops and IP Phones.
- Move Workstations, Laptops, Monitors for Users.
- Troubleshoot Audio/Visual issues in Review/Meeting Rooms.
- Follow strict security policies.
- Any other job-related tasks.
We’d like to talk to you if you have/are:
- Basic knowledge and ability to solve both operating system and application problems in Linux, OS X and Windows.
- Basic knowledge of PC and MAC hardware.
- Basic knowledge of Audio/Visual systems and projectors.
- Basic knowledge of IP Networks.
- Basic knowledge of deployment and management systems such as Kickstart, YUM and Puppet is an asset.
- Willing to learn Linux command-line skills.
- Can take instructions and is a quick learner.
- Excellent communication, organisation and people skills.
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Want to start a career in IT and willing to work hard in a face paced creative environment.
- Can lift and carry up to 25 kg.
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.