excellent opportunity to begin a career in IT for a fast-paced, growing animation studio.
- Troubleshoot and solve various desktop-related issues as they arise
- Provide first line support to studio artists and follow-up to confirm issues are resolved
- Setup and configure desktop hardware, software, and accounts
- Organize, clean, track and update IT-related equipment and documentation
- Assist higher-level staff with server and infrastructure tasks as required
- Ensure safe, fast, and secure media movement in and out of the studio
- Manage monitor/projector calibration and color profiles
Operate and maintain audio visual equipment such as televisions, projectors, mics, andspeakers
Knowledge of Linux and Windows desktop operating systems with strong desire toexpand experience
- Methodical troubleshooting skills
- Be proactive about finding and fixing any potential issues
- Ability to communicate effectively – both written and verbal
Please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.