Cinesite Vancouver is hiring mid level Lighting and Compositing Artists to join us on our creepy, kooky animated theatrical feature film, The Addams Family!
The position of Lighting & Compositing Fix Artist requires someone with a comprehensive knowledge of CG lighting and compositing. You will have experience in troubleshooting shots in order to get them to final.
Successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate in a team-driven environment. Applicants must have a good understanding of colour, light, cameras and composition as well as a solid technical foundation in modern 3D packages and renderers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with technical shot revisions
- Help promote evolving best practices for technical aspects of shot workflow
- Pick up shot lighting and compositing when fix inventory is low
- Work collaboratively with leads and supervisors to meet deadlines
- Proactively communicate with Production on shot progress
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in a similar position for feature animation
- Proficiency in Maya, Katana a bonus
- Strong understanding of modern lighting, compositing and rendering techniques
- Proficiency in Nuke
- Proficiency in modern renderer, RenderMan a bonus
- Ability to take direction and feedback from Leads and Supervisors
- Efficient time management skills
- Task driven, self–motivated, proactive team player
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot technically