Cinesite Vancouver is hiring Senior Lighting and Compositing Artists to join us on our creepy, kooky animated theatrical feature film, The Addams Family!
The position of a Senior Lighting and Compositing Artist requires someone with a comprehensive knowledge of CG lighting and compositing with several years of experience finaling shots for feature animation films.
Due to timelines, please only apply if you have the right to work in Canada.
- Light, comp and final assigned shots weekly as per designated due dates
- Work collaboratively with leads and supervisors to meet shot look requirements
- Work with FX and Matte Painting to ensure proper incorporation of elements in shots
- Participate in training for lighting and compositing templates as well as provided tools
- Engage in troubleshooting technical issues and report persistent problems
- Take active part in daily and continuity shot reviews, engage meaningfully with team
- Proactively communicate with Production on shot progress
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years professional animation experience working within a lighting and compositing role
- Senior experience on full cg animated features (preferred), vfx features or equivalent.
- Skilled at sequence/key lighting
- Passionate about training new artists and mentoring more junior artists in the team
- Comfortable with general technical troubleshooting – templates, render and shot issues
- Able to work collaboratively, taking direction and feedback from the Directors effectively
- Strong understanding of modern lighting, compositing and rendering techniques
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Enthusiasm and desire to improve your Lighting skills
- Task driven, self–motivated and proactive
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot technically
- Proficiency in Maya, Katana and Nuke is a bonus
P.S. Our studio is built on respect and inclusion – it is a safe place for all to come to work. No jerks allowed! That includes respecting and accepting individual differences and preferences, creating equality and equity in our practices, and including everyone to create a sense of belonging. We are a work in progress and are always striving to improve.Postuler en ligne