You will be key contact for new business, bidding and the successful award of projects. To liaise with the Production, Marketing Department and other appropriate personnel (UK and global) with regard to the sales and marketing of Cinesite’s business.
- Key contact for new business in line with Cinesite’s current strategy and succession planning.
- Ensure a solid and proactive approach to generating leads and connections with projects, production companies and associated production crew such as VFX Supervisors and Producers.
- Build good working relationships with all key personnel. Liaise with Cinesite’s VFX Supervisors on a coherent creative and technical pitch approach to bidding when appropriate.
- Keep the London GM updated on all sales and bidding related activities and on a monthly basis, produce an updated Sales Report and Forecast (i.e. Sales Tracker).
- Attend client meetings in order to further develop client relationships and/or secure the bid/deal. This may include some overseas travel to Europe or the US.
- Identify and formulate other interests to Cinesite for example Episodic and streaming work along with any other potential special projects and actively pursue these new lines of business.
- Be responsible for the breakdown of scripts, working with producers and creatives to formulate ballpark and accurate bids for clients.
- Liaise with Marketing Executives on all current projects, website and Twitter, etc., profile and operations
- If required, manage any associated New Business and Research Co-ordinators and oversee the accuracy and efficiency of their job responsibilities. Continue to develop their skillset so as to enable them to effectively cover the basic day to day operations of the department in your absence and to ensure succession planning.
- Lead and initiate Sales communications and tools to Senior Management (i.e. Salesforce, Sales Tracker etc) to allow for consistent and structured sharing of client communications.
- To use BVA documentation from Production and follow up on completion of VFX projects to enable a better understanding and historics of a show’s performance for future bidding information.
- To develop and run training programmes on bidding for staff as and when required.
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- Demonstrable previous sales experience within a Film or VFX Industry is essential
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- A good working knowledge of the VFX Industry including software used and key postproduction issues e.g. key shooting requirements, etc
- Good understanding of financial considerations within postproduction
- Strong negotiating skills
- Computer literate/experience of using excel is essential
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills
- An interest in the film business and media is essential
- Strong client base/contacts within the Film industry and film industry as a whole is advantageous
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, world leading, award winning work.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly, if it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.