The Office Coordinator will assist the Office Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the studio. The incumbent will assist with various administrative tasks and coordinate the logistics of several projects.
- Organize meals and refreshments for professional events, clients or staff, as needed.
- Make daily administrative purchases and place weekly orders for the studio
- Analyze pricing of expenses and conduct research for competing vendors
- Keep the petty cash up-to-date
- Under the supervision of the office manager, the coordinator will help manage various equipment or furniture for the installation. (Inventory, organization)
- Bilingual in French & English
- Assist with the coordination and supervision of renovations, expansions and repairs
- Update floor plans upon team moving requests
- Responsible for the alarm system of the studio
- In collaboration with the Office Manager, update and maintain the intranet
- Train new members of the team (Runners)
- Create administrative documents
- Perform any additional ad hoc tasks that may be required, delegated by the Office Manager.
- Assist with the organization of internal events (5 à 7, Halloween, Christmas party).
- Coordinate the clubs, internal trainings and classes (yoga classes, bake club, etc)
- Conduct research for corporate benefits and discounts for the studio at large
We would like to talk to you if you have / are:
- Excellent interpersonal skills – effective communicator, enjoys working in teams and customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Familiar with the Google Suite (calendars and drive)
- Highly organized and methodical
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Calm under pressure
- Responsible and committed
- Reliable and trustworthy
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY