We are looking for Pipeline Developers to advance Cinesite’s global production pipeline for visual effects and animated features.
Keeping our pipeline efficient and up to date with new production challenges plays a key role in allowing our artists to be creative and deliver stunning imagery.
As a pipeline developer, you will be working with a fantastic global development team, designing and implementing our state of the art production toolset. You will also be liaising directly with artists, supervisors and producers to identify and address improvements to our workflow.
- Develop custom tools to improve the production workflow and artist experience
- Provide support to our artists and production teams
- Maintain and improve core pipeline tools
- Work closely with the rest of the development team to ensure standard working practices are being followed
- Advanced programming knowledge using Python
- Experience with common VFX APIs (Maya, Nuke, USD, etc)
- Good understanding of visual effects / animation pipelines
- A proactive attitude and great team spirit are essential
- Good programming knowledge of C/C++ is a plus
- Experience with source control and build systems in a Linux environment is a plus
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY