The Production Financial Analyst is responsible to provide budget and reports for production. He or she will report to the Financial Director.
- Participate in month-end (revenue recognition for project, monthly project reports, etc).
- Liaise with the Head of Production and producers to monitor, control and
- forecast project costs,
- Analyse staff show forecasting spreadsheet and report findings in cost reports for production and management
- Staff productivity reporting
- Participate in bids for new projects
- Update budget templates on a monthly basis for Head of Production.
- Improve existing processes and procedures and optimize the systems and tools in order to produce relevant and accurate data and reports
- Participate in annual budgets and projects forecasts planning and preparation
- Identify, develop and analyze KPI
- Maintain Project File with all original contracts for all major shows
- Raise invoices in accordance with the contracted payment schedules
- Prepare any financial information requested by clients
- All other related tasks
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in project accounting (Video game, VFX or Animation post-production is an asset)
- Excellent Excel skills (essential)
- Strong at managing priorities and milestones
- Client oriented
- Analytic sense, rigor and detail oriented
- Dynamic, motivated and team oriented
- Proactive, independent and honest
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual English and French (essential)
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY