Cinesite Vancouver is currently seeking a Production Reports Coordinator to join our Production department!
Do you regard yourself as a detail-oriented, adaptable and collaborative person who also gets a kick out of making sure everything is running as efficiently as possible? This could be the role for you. In contrast to the Production Coordinator role, this position gives a unique insight into the client relationship, whilst playing a pivotal role within the internal team.
If you are someone who enjoys the challenge of managing relationships at all levels as well as working in a highly detailed manner whilst juggling multiple priorities, then apply now!
Reports to: Line Producer
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Responsible for running weekly reports – production report, assets report, shots report etc.
- Running the director and client reviews
- Manage and update the show schedule
- Work with the other Coordinators to ensure information is up to date
- Active and collaborative in the Production team
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience as a Production Assistant or Production Coordinator is a must
- Detail orientated
- Strong communication
- Highly adaptable and able to pivot on a dime
- Skilled at liaising with high-profile clients
- Thrives on continuous improvement and creating efficiencies
- MS Office and tech-savvy
- Experience working with multiple software including shot tracking systems (like Ftrac or Shotgun) is preferable
P.S. Our studio/company is built on respect and inclusion – it is a safe place for all to come to work. No jerks allowed!
P.P.S. Did you hear that Cinesite just partnered with Trixter which will lead to an acquisition? Trixter is a leading German studio that has provided VFX for some very cool films. Go check them out here https://www.trixter.de/APPLY