We are looking for a talented developer to join Cinesite’s great development team, to help us support ongoing shows and build Cinesite’s global production pipeline. As a show TD, you will be exposed to all areas of production and will be working very closely with the artists, troubleshooting issues or developing custom tools to speed up their workflow. You will be part of a fantastic development team spread across two continents and contribute to a state of the art production pipeline for visual effects and feature animation.
- Work with artists on resolution of production issues
- Develop tools to speed up artists workflow
- Suggest opportunities for toolset improvements with artists and development leads
- Maintain up to date documentation of our tools
- Work closely with the rest of the development team to support implementation of new core pipeline tools.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Good practical knowledge of Python
- Experience with common VFX APIs (Maya, Nuke, Houdini, USD, etc)
- Knowledge of databases and web technologies is a plus
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn new things are essential
The applicant will also be expected to demonstrate her/his skills through an offline programming test.
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY