Cinesite Vancouver is currently seeking a Receptionist for our Facilities team. If you want to join a fast-paced studio filled with creative fun, apply now!
Our Facilities team
At Cinesite Vancouver, the facilities department is responsible for ensuring that the studio is operating efficiently and effectively. In Facilities we look for adaptability as well as strong problem solving and communication skills, in order to work collaboratively with the wider studio.
At Cinesite, the receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk providing ongoing support. From handling all the calls to supporting with events, the receptionist is constantly juggling priorities. Knowing what is going on in the studio is vital, and taking the initiative is imperative. Being the first person that people meet when coming to the studio requires great customer service skills.
If this all sounds like a role for you, apply!
What you will be doing
- Handle all calls into the business
- Manage shipments, deliveries and mail
- Organize and facilitate lunches and events
- Handle the distribution and collection of key cards for employees
- Work with the building operator for gym waivers and bike room access
- Greet all visitors and process NDAs
- Organize accommodation and visitors coming to the studio
- Organize crew over time meals
- Collaborate with other departments
What you bring to the team
- Proficient in GSuite
- Efficient time management and strong understanding of resource management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within the department and the rest of the studio
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent ability to communicate information to all levels
- Excellent attention to detail