Cinesite Montreal is seeking an Editor to join our VFX team. The ideal candidate should be motivated and well-organized, with the desire to work within a fast-paced team of highly-skilled and experienced artists.
Your Role: You will communicate effectively with Producers and Coordinators, colleagues and management; keeping them appraised of status, and general day-to-day information.
- Maintaining edits as provided by the client and updating sequences internally
- Providing reference QT’s and images for production
- Updating and maintaining editorial information in FTrack, keeping files organized
- Providing submission QuickTimes and sequences for production and client reviews
- Maintaining timelines and constructs in scratch dailies suites
- Providing ongoing support to Database dept
- Providing ongoing support to Data Ops dept
- Providing ongoing support to VFX Photography dept
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- Must be a good communicator.
- Must have a willingness to take direction and work with others
- Must have Film and Video editing experience.
- Knowledge of editorial systems especially Final Cut Pro and Avid.
- Must be a good at multi-tasking and able to remain calm under pressure
- Be self-motivated.
- Experience with Linux
- Diligent and meticulous
- Strong problem solving skills
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY