The Role: You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the production for a given show. This will include bidding, scheduling, resource planning and managing the production budget. The VFX Producer in collaboration with the VFX Supervisor, will also be responsible for the timely completion of the visual effects work on budget and to the client and Cinesite’s expectation. Partnered with the VFX Supervisor, the VFX Producer will manage the client relationship on a daily basis and ensure the highest standard of work is produced at all times.
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a VFX Producer on feature film projects in an established VFX facility
- A thorough understanding of VFX and post production processes and pipelines is essential
- Excellent people management, communication and organisational skills, as well as an exceptional eye for detail
- The ability to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm and clarity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel and Word) and Filemaker Pro
- Experience using Shotgun / FTrack or similar production management software
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, world leading, award winning work.
We work as a collective, where everyone values excellence, expertise and expression; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work that we are all proud to put our name to.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly, if it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY