The VFX Production Coordinator will perform a key role supporting the VFX Producer, Line Producer, Supervisors and artists to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered according to established targets and milestones.
- Schedule, prioritize and track internal technical assignments and project details
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings
- Ensure Ftrack (project management tool) statuses and task assignments are kept up to date
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies, rounds or cinesyncs
- Ensure effective communication within a production and continual team updates
- Coordinate and monitor multiple projects effectively.
- Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions.
- Monitor and control progress and issues, and prepare reports.
- Ensure that work is being approved and completed in a timely fashion
- Establish quality control and project closure processes
We’d like to talk to you if you have/are:
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the VFX or film production industry
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers
- Understanding of visual effects processes including asset development, layout/tracking, matte painting, animation, fx, lighting and compositing is considered an asset
- Working experience with Ftrack (project software) is considered an asset
- Be proficient in Excel and Word
- Proactive and personable team player
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly. If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.APPLY